We can scan and detect all pornographic images and videos on your computer, if you suspect your spouse, significant other or employees are using your computer for viewing pornography.
This scan will detect all pornographic images/video, even if the content has been deleted. If you require the evidence for court purposes, we provide a comprehensive report of the evidence of our findings. We can also delete the images/videos on your computer once we have submitted our findings. This scan is extremely fast and accurate. Our prices are very reasonable.
Call us today at (204) 233-3439 or toll-free at 1-877-233-2002 or by email at email@example.com. Our website address is http://www.duncaninvestigations.com
At Duncan Investigations, we have served the investigation industry for 28 years locally and globally.
We are the longest founding private investigation service in Manitoba. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We have extensive experience in all types of investigations. We are committed to the highest standards in the industry. We are focused on achieving results for our clients in a prompt, professional, respectful, affordable and professional manner. We grow by customer service and we are available to serve you 24/7.
We provide the following services:
- Adoption Services Adoptions/Records/Archival Services
- Background Investigations
- Corporate Investigations
- Corporate Risk Investigations
- Detect Hidden Recording Devices
- Due Diligence
- Discreet Infidelity Surveillance
- Child Custody & Spousal Support Investigations
- Children Safety Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Insurance Fraud
- iPhone & Android Forensics
- GPS Tracking Devices
- Legal Investigations
- Loss Prevention
- Missing Persons & Location Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Risk Mitigation
- Surveillance Investigations
- Workplace Investigations & Incidents
If you have a specific inquiry, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (204) 233-3439 or toll-free at 1-877-233-2002. Our website address is http://www.duncaninvestigations.com. We are currently updating our website to reflect our current services and we anticipate it to be published on January 8, 2017.